For our 2021 Summer Experience, the check-in/out processes will take place outside the office. Please follow posted signage for guidance. Don’t forget to don your face coverings and to bring proof of vaccination or, if a medical or religious exception to vaccination has been granted, proof of a negative PCR COVID-19 test, taken within 72hrs of arrival. Thank you for doing your part to make this a safe, successful experience for all.
- Saturday arrival
- Check in begins at 3pm and ends at 10pm
- If you are arriving later than 10pm, please call our front office (530.541.1244) and we can arrange for a check-in packet and room keys to be available upon your arrival.
- We provide a greeters table adjacent to the office from 3-6pm
- Didn’t sign up for a newspaper? Sign up upon arrival.
- Please fill out any paperwork that was not filled out pre-arrival. We encourage you to fill out your paperwork prior to arrival so that you can begin your vacation immediately!
- Saturday departure
- Check-out begins at 8am; check-out ends at 10am
- All bills must be settled prior to departure
- We accept checks and cash only; we do not accept credit or debit cards
- All checks should be made out to “Stanford Sierra Programs”
- Early check-out is available for guests who sign-up by noon on Friday. Bill-settling can be done between 3 and 6 pm on Friday afternoon. Any purchases after this time must be made by cash or check.