There are ample opportunities to get out on the beautiful glassy water of Fallen Leaf Lake during your stay. Here are some of the best ways to make that happen:
– Rowing: For the early birds, rowing is a breathtaking way to start your day. Led by our staff, head out in a skinny or fat skull as you watch sunrise warm up the lake.
– Baby Beach: Interested in a swim? How about a monster-sized sand castle? Baby Beach offers the perfect setting for kids and adults alike on pristine water-front property. Be sure not to miss our Family Games Day on Wednesday.
– Boat Dock: The hub for all vessel excursions. We offer loads of boats that you can take out at your leisure. Funyaks and kayaks are a great way for kids and adults to paddle out on the lake. For family excursions, try out one of our many row boats, canoes, or peddle boats. Individuals can enjoy our fleet of stand-up paddle boards while those interested in sailing can take on the shifty winds in a wide array of boat types; our sailing instructor teaches classes throughout the week for beginners to advanced sailors. Children 17 and younger must have a signed waiver to use any vessel; these forms can be found at the front office.
– Boatster Cruises: This adult-only activity is a great way to socialize with fellow alums as you enjoy drinks and appetizers while cruising the lake. Be sure to write your name in our daily sign up binder.
– Ski Dock: Our six ski dock staffers offer the best in wakeboard, water skiing, and tubing fun! We offer advanced, beginner, and women’s clinics in addition to abundant time slots for you and your family to enjoy the best of Fallen Leaf Lake. Time slots are offered at 20 minute intervals and cost $40. Clinics cost $60. Sign-ups are available at the ski dock.
– Astro Cruises: Getting away from the city lights can be nice, but a night under these lights can be amazing. Join us at night on Boatster, our 22-person pontoon boat, for mythical story telling of astronomical nature. Make sure to write your name in our daily sign up binder.